Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Fun with family!











So now that Christmas is over and all the rush that comes with it, I am finally able to get some time to post on the blog. Granted, it's almost 12 midnight. But you do what you can! I finally got a digital camera for Christmas! It has been a challenge to figure it out but it will do. I can't seem to find the pictures from the small memory card that came with the camera. We found out quickly that it doesn't hold anything. So we now have one with 2GB.  We had lots of family events over Christmas. Ben's brother returned from his mission in Switzerland and all of the kids were here to see him, including both of Ben's sisters who live out of state. One of them, Jenny, suprised us all with being pregnant! And she's 6 months along and due in April! It was quite a shock! They know they are having a 3rd girl. Ben's other sister Amy, who lives in New York, is due in March. They have tried unsuccessfully to find out what they are having. We had a baby shower for her this past week. Lot's of family gatherings! My niece Amanda was married on Saturday and we had a wonderful time with all that. My oldest sister Cindy made the cake. She is so talented! She made our wedding cake too! Today, we went up to my sister Becky's to go sledding. It was both Jeremy and Alex's first time. It was a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Lisa R.D. said...

What fun pictures! Very beautiful cake too--I love the snowflakes on them. Have fun with your new camera!

Cheri said...

Hi Jen! So glad I found your blog - it's fun to keep up with those we don't see too often. I can't believe how big your boys are getting!
-Cheri