Sunday, December 2, 2007

Busy holiday season!









Our little family has been busy! On Wednesday, November 28, we went down to the Festival of Trees with Grandma Gerritsen. We wanted to see the tree that Ben's cousin Megan does every year in memory of her son Chance. It was about Thomas the Train. Alex's favorite tree was the Elmo tree. Jeremy really wanted to see Santa. The line took forever but he was happy to let Santa know what he wanted.
On a shopping trip with me the next day (there's reasons why I don't like to take the kids with me), Jeremy was quite disgusted with it all. When I asked him why he was such a trouble maker, he said "I don't know why. I just am!"


1 comment:

Laura said...

Jen,
They are SOOO cute! I can't believe how big they are!! Where does the time go! Glad you posted pics, I have been dying to see them!