Sunday, April 27, 2008

The land!



This morning before church, I was still not feeling well and was in bed when Ben and the boys were getting up and getting ready for church. I decided to stay home. Jeremy, over the last year, has developed quite an imagination and decided that he wanted to create a 'land'. He proceeded to find just about every blanket and pillow in the house and lay them out in the living room and kitchen. Of course Mom and Dad were impressed and wanted to catch it on film. Later, when the boys and Dad were ready to go to church, I thought they all looked so cute because they all wore their blue sweater vests and I tried to get a picture of them altogether but Alex didn't want to and then when I tried to take the picture outside, the camera didn't want to take it. So here's the pictures I got of my handsome boys!

No comments: