Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Adorable Alex

I just had to post some darling pictures of Alex. Being two, he gets into some mischief. But he is so cute and loves to imitate what you are saying. I am trying to get him to have naps in his bedroom (along with trying to get him to sleep in his bed at night) and he's doing good. But yesterday, he cried when I laid him down. After a few minutes he stopped crying but I could still hear him playing in his room. So after a little while I decided to check on him and he had actually fallen asleep on his window seat!








It was so cute I had to take a picture. I think it happened when he saw some kids playing outside and he was watching them and fell asleep!
Later that night, Jeremy and dad went to a neighbor's house to have the neighbor help put new pedals on Jeremy's bike. So Alex and Mom stayed home. I was doing dishes and I turned around and found Alex pouring water from a water bottle on the floor and then dancing in it.








It was so cute!! And then when I told him he had to clean it up, he ran and got towels (he loves to say that because Dad will grab the towels when there's a mess) and mopped it up!

1 comment:

Amy said...

so cute! we can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!