Sunday, November 2, 2008

Love these kids!

We have had fun with dress-ups this week. Jeremy doesn't just dress up on Halloween but pretty much every day. But he did love his costume for Halloween. Our neighbors' generously let us borrow their Peter from Narnia costume and Jeremy got plenty of use from it, wearing it to his preschool dress-up party, home and trick or treating.


Alex got into dressing up this week too. He just got his own bike helmet and modeled it for Mom. He is so cute on his little bike. He and Jeremy also love to watch the movie The Three Amigos, which is from about 15 years ago or so. They laugh so hard when they watch it. They both want to be them and I toyed around with the idea of having the boys and Ben be them for Halloween. So I went to the DI and all I could find was one sombrero. So I bought it and Alex has been wearing it around pretty much everywhere with his Three Amigo gun.
My sister had made Alex a cape for Halloween and it has bats on it. I decided that I would have him be a vampire. He even let me spray his hair black and put on some vampire teeth just for a picture. The boys had a fun night!

5 comments:

Amy said...

love it! we wish we could have seen the boys. Darrell would love to watch three amigos with the boys

Megan said...

Happy Halloween! It's true that holidays are so much more fun with kids - yours looked cute!

Michele said...

hey guys! We need to get Corbin & Jeremy together, it's been a while & Corbin keeps asking! We are making our blog private, so email us your email address so we can add you on the list! malvord3@gmail.com

Tara said...

Hey Jen- I found your blog the other day and we were excited to find more of our old friends have blogs too. It's kind of fun to see what everyone is doing.

Tara said...

Hey Jen- I found your blog the other day and was excited to find more of our old friends that have blogs. It's kind of fun to see what everyone is up to.