Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Granddad Wirthlin


We just received the news that Ben's granddad passed away. What a marvelous man he was and we were so blessed to know him. I wanted to share one of my most favorite pictures of him and his wife that was taken when Ben and I were dating. He was always so kind to us and I know that our boys love him. Ben's mom has had the privilege of being able to help take care of him for the last couple of years since Ben's grandma has been gone and it's been a rare and wonderful journey for her.





2 comments:

Tara said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Isn't it wonderful to know the plan of salvation and eternal life, to know that our loved ones will be waiting there to welcome us. The Vining's

Asia said...

Jen I just heard the news this morning and I immediately thought of you and Ben. He will be missed by millions! His last talk was so meaningful and life changing for me and many others. I know I need to work on not taking things so seriously and I am so grateful for the much needed inspiration and guidance from his lasy church wide address. I hope you will find comfort as you deal with this great loss. Love you guys.