Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Adventerous Alex

Since Jeremy is either in school or playing with his friends, that leaves Alex out of a lot of things. Occasionally he gets to play with Jeremy, Jeremy and his friends and rarely he has his own friend playdate. So that leaves a lot of the time to hang out with Mom. And he loves Mom. We do have fun and today we had a tickle fest, which was a blast to him. He also was jumping from pillow to pillow .










He is liking being strong and getting big. He even told me he is a Chinese boy. Alex loves to
imagine and especially when he is in the bath. He takes a lot of toys in with him and likes to line up his toys and talk to them.









I even found a tower of toys the other day that was quite the sight so I had to take a picture.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Wow that is a lot of bath toys! lol. Your boys are so cute and Isaac is getting so big. He need to have a talk with Evan who could still care less about rolling over. Oh well.

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!

Asia said...

You're family is so cute. I can't believe Isaac is already 18lbs at 4 months. Kiera was only 16 lbs at her 9 month check up. Thanks, for the Christmas card too. I am such a slacker and I didn't do christmas cards or even so much as a christmas update email I usually send out. I do appreciate the thoughtfulness of people like you who do send them out even to slackers like me.