Sunday, May 30, 2010

Graduation!





Jeremy graduated from kindergarten this past week and I forgot my camera. We will have to post pictures later because I had some friends take some but haven't got them. But it was a great day for him and he did a great job in his singing program. He has been singing the songs he learned all year. His teacher did a great job and he has been sad that the year is over. We had a field day that I helped out on Friday and it was fun to just let them be outside. It was good weather for those couple hours! Jeremy also finished his music class he has been taking from a neighbor of ours and we hope he can start piano lessons soon. They learned all about notes and famous composers.
Alex graduated on Tuesday and we went to the local fish farm. We had a potluck dinner and the kids sang songs and walked across the bridge to symbolize moving on. Alex is so shy but it was cute! His teacher has done a great job this year also and she told us Alex has come a long way!
We are proud of both of our boys and their scholastic achievements!

1 comment:

Asia said...

I along with my kids visited my brand new nephew and after Kate was asking me to have another baby. She hopes it is a boy and that i name him Alex. It made me think of you of course. I just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten you even though I am not so good at keeping in touch.