Sunday, November 28, 2010

Long overdue!

Grandma made this cake

All the stuff he got from us.

All the boys at his party showing their Bakugan cards.  They also all got a shirt so they all matched.

Jeremy and his Bakugan cake.

Issac wasn't too happy with cake all over him and it was really hot that day.  He ended up getting sick that night and throwing up.

































It's been a long time since I posted so here I am trying to catch up.  Lots of goings on for our little family. First up, is Jeremy's 7th birthday. He wanted to have a Bakugan birthday so I did my best to accommodate him.  First though, I want to say how proud I am of Jeremy.  He is a kind, considerate and polite young man.  He helps me with the other boys (he loves to go and get Isaac from bed in the morning and he told me the other day that when he found out we were having a baby he wondered if the baby would be fun and he said that Isaac is), loves school and is a very good student (at a recent parent teacher conference he had to do some drills in front of mom and dad with his Spanish teacher and his regular teacher and he knew everything she had him say in Spanish), loves learning in church (surprisingly he gets a little shy when it comes to singing in front of everyone and giving a talk because when he was younger he loved to get in front of everyone) one story I wanted to relate which goes along with the description of him being a good student, after he said all those things in Spanish, he came over to me and whispered that he had said a prayer that he would do good and he did.  Jeremy knows the Lord will help him but he needs to pray and be ready for an answer. He is a very good athlete (he is taking karate from a friend of ours and loves it) and loves to learn new things (I am very glad he is doing so many things for himself). Here are some pictures of his birthday.

No comments: