Monday, August 5, 2013

My 40th birthday!

So when I told people that I was turning 40, many didn't believe me.  But I am not lying! I turned 40!  And I have dreaded it for a long time! I was kind of depressed about it because it just seemed like that was the age that my friends' parents were in high school! It's also the age that is always talked about as the beginning of the end it seems like! But having kids that are still young helps me feel somewhat young (except when they are fighting and loud and I just can't stand it and I really feel my age!) I wasn't sure what the day would be like but it turned out to be a nice day.  I went up to the valley and picked raspberries at my sister in law's mom's house then Ben took me to lunch at a BBQ place in Hunstville.  We just spent time together and that was really nice because it doesn't happen much! Later that night, we went up to Snowbasin where the Utah symphony played.  It was a really nice day and I am grateful for my family for making it a nice day!


No comments: