Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Misc. September happenings

These are 3 of the 4 wolf scouts that I am a leader for. We were collecting trash.

My hair has gotten quite long.  I don't remember having it this long.


I went and got a haircut from a lady in my ward

Isaac is allergic to mosquito bites and he got one one on his forehead that made him look like a Klingon!

I took this on September 11 and I thought it was so fitting because there is always a rainbow after a storm and I believe that about that day 12 years ago

I had a yard sale and had some baby clothes I was trying to sale.  Isaac found this little top that a friend of mine gave me when he was born.  He thought that it would still fit him and came outside with it on. Silly boy!

Our neighbors had a book swap at her house.  It was a lot of fun and the boys loved to get new books as they traded for some of theirs. We also had an ice cream bar.


No comments: