Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Can we say stress!!

So for Christmas I got a digital camera. I was so excited because I could finally put pictures on the computer, etc. So on my last post, I mentioned all the snow. Well that was the last day I saw my camera. I took it outside with me to take pictures but because of the whiteness, the camera wouldn't take the pictures. I went in the house to get my old standby camera with actual film. I set my digital on a bench in the garage and forgot it was there. When I went to find it days later, it wasn't in the case! I was beside myself. I scoured the garage twice (it's nice to organize!) and scoured the house. In not finding it, Ben and I wondered if we had left the garage door and someone came by, saw it and took it. Well today, Jeremy had a friend over and they proceeded to dump toys out in his room. I thought I had looked in his room and in fact, the other day Jeremy brought in Ben's old digital that didn't work and asked me if it was the one I was looking for. As I went in his room to clean up, out of the corner of my eye I see this silver thing. I had to look twice but sure enough, it was my camera!! I was so happy. As I checked it to see if all was well, I come to find out that Jeremy is an aspiring photographer. He had taken pictures of everything he saw. In every room of the house. I deleted most of it but I wanted you all to see some of his work.

1 comment:

Laura said...

That is way too funny about you finding your camera like that. Holy Smokes I would have been dying. Aren't kids the funniest. :)
Love reading your blog. I am glad you guys are doing good.
Take care!
Love Laura