Thursday, February 21, 2008

The many hats we wear!


















You know how kids go through phases. Well lately Alex has been going through a hat phase. I wanted to record it on film. He looked so cute in all his hats and of course his brother wanted in on it too. So here they are. The only hat that I couldn't get Alex to wear again when I took the pictures was my shower cap, which he had worn earlier in the day. Alex is so cute! He is really starting to talk and loves the ABC song and any other song he may be humming. He really follows what his brother does (including being rough with me which I am trying to break him of it). It's funny how when you have your first and then your second and they repeat what your first has done. Alex doesn't like his diaper changed, getting dressed and especially getting his teeth brushed! Jeremy was the same way at his age! A word on Jeremy though too! He is my Power Ranger boy! His whole world could revolve around that! He really wants to go to Disneyland to check them out! He loves school and is doing so well. He loves to write his name and anyone else's if you let him know how it's spelled. He loves to play with friends and would love to play all the time! He has definetely matured into a cute 4 year old and I can't believe he's that old now!

1 comment:

Lisa R.D. said...

Your boys are so cute, very fun photos. It was fun to see you at the shower today, it's always fun to actually spend time together!