Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The verdict is in!

Today we were able to find out what the baby is. I knew that Jeremy would be in school so I got two different outfits, one a boy one and one a girl one and wrapped them up in boxes. I put a different colored bow on each so that I knew which was which. Then we would have Jeremy open which one it was after school. It took us awhile to get into the appointment and Ben even had to go and get Jeremy from school but not before he found out what we were having. So when we got home, Jeremy opened up the appropriate box and.......................
as many people predicted (I took a poll at work)
and I was also told that it's just a pattern.............................
we are having another Gerritsen boy!!









The boys are excited and Alex has been saying that he wants a baby brother so he got his wish. Jeremy really wanted a sister but he was excited to be having another boy. I think Dad is happy too. Mom, well she knows boys. So even though it would have been fun to see what having a girl is like, her boys are the cutest ever!!

14 comments:

Cheri said...

Congratulations you guys! 3rd boys are pretty common right now, it seems. How very fun.

Hadley Family said...

Yeah! Congrats. That is exciting.
I am so happy for you. Babies bring so much joy.

Hadley Family said...

Yeah! Congratulations. Boys are so fun. I am so excited for you guys. You are wonderful parents.

Megan said...

That is crazy that you got to find out already! COngrats on another boy. I know nothing about them, so hopefully they are as good as you say ;) Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun too staying buys with lots of activities.

Claudine said...

Very exciting!!! Boys are so much fun, and your new little guy will already have to best buddies to teach him how to get into trouble! :)

Tara said...

Congratulations! I guess you guys will have all the boys and we will take all the girls. The upside is that you probably have everything that you need. Tara

Michele said...

congratulations! You do have cute boys, & they're lucky to have brothers to play with!

Amy said...

the pattern continues! we're excited for you guys. sounds like you guys had a fun Valentines Day! Good for you guys. It's fun to see pictures of the boys. We miss you guys! Oh, and thanks for putting up the pictures from the Knaphus event--that was fun to see. I hope you're feeling well Jen!

Lisa R.D. said...

Hey, congratulations! I'm excited for you and all those boys :).

jamie said...

Congrts!! Your boys are so cute...so I am sure this one will be to! HOw exciting! Do you have names??

Eli Briscoe said...

congratulations! I hope the pregnancy is going well and you are feeling well. Do you have any names? I am really struggling this time with a name. take care, asia

Alison said...

Congrats Jen! I found your blog through Laura's. I only have one little boy but I LOVE it! I would be totally happy having all boys.

Janene said...

great news! Congratulations!

Lindsey Rose said...

Jen!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited to get your comment! How are you guys!? Doug and I were just talking about you after Elder Wirthlin passed away, we hope you family is doing ok. We love you guys and I am so happy to see your family! Almost 3 boys, that is so great! I love having little boys. I cant wait to see more updates in you guys, we hope all is well. Tell Ben we said hello, and your little boys are darling. I remember when Jeremy was born I cant believe how big he is! Crazy!!! Anyway, if you dont mind I am going to add you to my blog so i can check back often! Love yA!