Saturday, April 11, 2009

Trying to catch my breath!

I know it's been awhile since I last posted! I have been working full time for a couple of months while we got more people hired at the credit union I work at and I feel exhausted sometimes. But I am so glad to be back to part time. I am so glad that spring has come somewhat! I can't wait to get flowers planted and a garden growing! The little one growing in me is also exciting! We are still trying to decide his name. Jeremy and Alex both want Luke and Jeremy also likes Max. So we will see. We have fun plans happening on both sides of the family with Ben's youngest brother getting married the end of July and my niece just told us a week or so ago she's getting married Aug. 13th. And right in between the baby is coming! Jeremy went to get his physical done for entering kindergarten and did pretty well. It was pretty traumitizing to get his blood drawn and arm tested for TB. But he got through it. Alex also went and had his 3 year old check up. He's a little tall for his age and good on his weight. That's a relief because he just doesn't like to eat all that much! We are celebrating his birthday next week so I hope to post pictures of him and of Easter soon!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Hey Jen! Thanks for the compliment on Carter's pics! I actually got them taken at JCPenney but JCPenney and Target are the same company so it is basically the same. I am surprised that you didn't like your pics from Kiddie Kandids. I ALWAYS love my pics from there. But, I have a favorite girl that I ALWAYS make my appointment with. JCPenney and Target are nice for a change and a lot cheaper with a coupon! Anyway, I hope you are able to catch your breath soon! Hope things continue to go well for your family. Oh, and I saw your boys at the Treehouse one day. They are so cute!

Emily Harkness said...

So Jen...I saw the comment left on Linds and Doug's Blog. I didn't know you knew them! But anyway, I didn't know you were pregnant. CONGRATULATIONS on another boy!