Sunday, November 6, 2011

Antics of a 2 year old!

I love to capture Isaac in all the funny things that he does.  He really is a joy to our family and is constantly making us laugh.  If we need cheering up, we just have to get Isaac laughing! Isaac is all about sports! If he can get a ball in his hand, watch out! He will throw it to you pretty hard so you need to be ready at all times.  He loves wearing this helmet, which is from his Uncle Paul's baseball days at Weber High. He also finds a bat or a baseball mitt.  He stands just like he sees them on television.  He had a ball watching the games leading up to the World Series and the World Series.  He also loves to watch football. Dad is really glad because his other two sons don't really like to sit down and watch it with him but Isaac loves to! He's so fun to watch as he is watching.  He gets really animated.

Here is Isaac making a mess with a pudding I gave him.  He had brought it to me to feed him so I put him in a chair and left the room to make some calls for work. I then heard a frantic Jeremy calling to me to come and look at what Isaac had done.  He had it all over the table and was proceeding to get it in his hair.


I know this is hard to see but it was so cute! Isaac loves to play with Alex's Leapster and he is so smart and figures things out.  I found him on the living room floor with his legs underneath the couch playing with the Leapster.







No comments: