Sunday, November 6, 2011

Playing catchup

It was Ben and I's 9th anniversary and I found a really good deal for a bed and breakfast in Eden.  When we arrived after a nice evening of dinner, here were some beautiful flowers my wonderful hubby had delivered to our room to surprise me.  This hasn't happened for awhile and it reminded me of when we were dating Ben had some flowers delivered to me on a trip I was on with some girlfriends.

Funny Isaac! He is wearing a helmet at my visiting teacher's house.  He loves to try on hats.
Isaac playing on Kim & Gary's teeter tooter

Here is Isaac and his 'babies' as we call them.  He has to have them when he goes to bed and he usually brings them upstairs with him in the morning and this particular morning wanted them with him to eat breakfast!




For Labor Day, we went with Ben's parents and brother Greg and his kids to the Uintah's.  We actually went there another Labor Day about 5 years ago, the year Alex was born.  So it was fun to go back







No comments: