Sunday, May 19, 2013

Isaac the funny

Isaac is the entertainer of our family.  Always trying to do funny things and ready to be silly.  Sure love this boy!
Notice the rain boot and the Sunday shoe.  This is what he changed into one Sunday! And don't forget his trusty gun!

Here we are waiting for his morning bus to take him to school

Isaac is really trying to be independent, which I love.  One night he wanted to get his own pajamas so he went to his room, picked them out and changed into them.  After about a 1/2 hour, I noticed something fishy about his pajama bottoms.  Turns out they were a shirt instead of pants!! Isaac didn't even notice until I did.  Gotta document his funniness!


Isaac is my buddy in the day and goes on errands with me.  This day, I  was at the store checking out and the cute sales lady let Isaac scan our purchases.  He thought that was the bomb!


No comments: