Friday, December 5, 2014

Alex's baptism

 We are so proud of Alexander and his decision to be baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  He asked his dad to baptize and confirm him and we had lots of family and friends attend his special day! One memorable thing that happened was that Alex's toe popped out of the water so Ben had to baptize him again.  But what was cool about that was that Uncle Greg was late and didn't get to see the baptism the first time.  But because it was done a second time, he did get to see it!
My three favorite boys!

Two very handsome men!

Proud parents!


I love this boy!

Gerritsen family!
 


 
So proud of his brother!





I tried to make cupcakes and cookies and it was more work than I thought but I tried!



Opening his own scriptures


his own bank to save up for his mission!


Grandma & Grandpa









No comments: