Monday, June 16, 2008

Fishing at Barker Trout Farm in North Ogden

This was the Saturday morning excursion for Fathers Day weekend.
Grandpa took Dad (Ben) & Jeremy & Alex (& cousins Jacob, Aaron, Zack & Travis) fishing.

Little Alex, only two (2), caught 3 fish. Two of them he caught by going back & forth with the fish in one of the ponds by himself. The 2nd fish he caught he let go of the
pole & I (Ben) saw the pole just barely poking out of the water & I reached in to get the pole & as I pulled it out of the water I could tell a fish was on the other end.

I was trying to help Jeremy get a fish & took him to the big fish pond & we couldn't get one there either. So Alex had a pole & by fun he was walking back & forth and caught a fish by dragging the line in the deep water. This was the biggest fish of the day.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I loved going to that fish farm when I was little. What a fun day. Way to go Alex!