Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm learning to ride my two wheeler bike Mom!

A few of Jeremy's older friends have been learning to ride their new bikes without training wheels and Jeremy wanted in on that. So a couple of days ago, I took off his training wheels and attempted to help him learn. I (Jen) was taught how to ride my bike by my dad before he died, so I thought it should be Ben to teach Jeremy. But Ben was busy working in Salt Lake the day I took his training whells off, so I attempted to teach Jeremy. I think Jeremy did pretty well for his first time. We practiced again the next morning but then yesterday night, Ben was finally able to help Jeremy and alas, away Jeremy went. Ben is a born bike rider and Jeremy has his genes. Jeremy is still having problems getting the bike started but once he's on, away he goes. Here's some pictures of last night and also some of Alex getting a ride from a little neighbor girl. After two days of practicing riding his bike, Jeremy is now going up & down the sidewalk about 5 house lengths, turning around in a driveway & coming back the other way. He has a hang of riding a bike really well so far.






1 comment:

Jen said...

Jeremy, you need to teach your cousin Lyndee how to ride a bike. Congrats--that is great that you can ride without training wheels! What an accomplishment!