Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bowling with Mom's work





I have started a new job at Mountain America Credit Union (I have been there about a month) and they have all been so great! The employees and their families recently went to Fat Cats in Ogden and we all had pizza and bowled. It was a lot of fun and I am happy to be at a great job. Just last night, Ben and I enjoyed an Elegant Evening at Grand America in Salt Lake all compliments of Mountain America. We were treated to a nice dinner and we got to try our hand at gambling (no we didn't gamble money) and got chips to trade for raffle tickets. We didn't win anything but it was fun to spend time together!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm so glad that you got a job with Mtn. America! They have always been our favorite bank--that is why we still bank there after living in Arkansas for 5 years.