Sunday, July 5, 2009

ALways catching up!

I know it's been a little more than a month since I last posted. I never seem to get things done like I want to. Presently, the house is pretty trashed because we are trying to paint before the baby gets here. Ben's grandma gave us some paint so we are painting pretty much everything upstairs. It really needs it. I have also been trying to get the baby's stuff out of storage and we are transitioning Alex into Jeremy's room. We don't have the bunk beds yet but we have put a mattress on the floor and Alex sleeps there for the most part. I have been told by my doctor that she will induce me on the 2nd of August. So we are pretty excited. I am pretty swollen in my feet, knees, hands, arms, etc. and I get so sore by my ribs at night. I should probably document the worst of the swelling with pictures but it's pretty gross! I tend to do too much when I am almost done, like with Alex I cleaned our carpets. I have been painting with this baby. Don't worry I wear a mask. I just can't stand to see things in shambles and Ben has been busy with other things! It's been harder than we thought to paint so we kinda got in over our heads. But we hope it gets done and we can have people come over and see when it's done!

No comments: