Monday, July 27, 2009

July 24th



For July 24th, we went up to Oakley to Ben's aunt's cabin. We spent the morning trying to finish painting. We have undertaken a huge project these last few months of painting our living room, kitchen, entryway, upstairs hallway, the boys room and our bedroom. I will have to take pictures later. Things are still pretty helter-skelter. But I think it turned out nice. It has been a suprise that I haven't gone into labor with all the moving of stuff around. I also pretty much cleared out the baby's room and we will be putting up the crib soon. The boys got new bunkbeds and love sleeping in them and playing in their room. I had asked Ben if I could get our bedroom done by my birthday,which was yesterday, and he did! We have had so much help from family to ward members and even to a hitchhiker that Ben had given a ride to and seen again a few days later. His name was John and he was coming from Florida and headed to Montana. He had never been there so he wanted to see what it was all about. I was a little hesitant when Ben brought him home but he was really nice and had some interesting stories. Anyway, back to the 24th! We went over to the lake that is near the cabin and it was really pretty!

No comments: