Monday, July 27, 2009

Lagoon!























On the 23rd, we went to our stake Lagoon day. This has been a tradition for us the last couple of years. We go in the late afternoon and just let the kids ride some kiddie rides and head home. We almost didn't make it. I had tried to go to my weekly doctor's appointment the day before and my doctor couldn't see me because she was at a delivery. So they said come back the next day. I had the boys with me and this time, my appointment was at McKay Dee, where my doctor also practices. When we got there, she had two more deliveries and couldn't see me until next week. Being 37, almost 38 weeks, I was a little anxious and felt like I needed to be seen. So they said I could go down to labor and delivery. So we did! They hooked me up to monitors and checked me. Of course, with my luck, I didn't have a single contraction while I was there but it was fun for the boys to see the baby monitor and see the labor and delivery. They won't see that because I will be in another room next week by the time they see me and the baby. They got to see a new baby in the nursery and they both were very well behaved. But Jeremy was anxious to make sure that Mom could still go to Lagoon. So when the nurse gave the go ahead that I could go, she also gave him an assignment that he makes sure that Mom drinks lots of water while I am at Lagoon. We picked up Ben at the FrontRunner station and headed to Lagoon. The first ride Ben and the boys went on was Rattlesnake Rapids. They all got nice and wet and it was the funnest ride of the night for them. We stayed the latest we had ever done, almost 10 and the boys had a blast!

1 comment:

Tara said...

you crazy women! Weren't you dying of heat? Let us know when the new little one arrives.